Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Sorry I've been away soooo Long

Hi to all my friends who follow this blog. I really owe you an apology for having been absent for such a long time. We went to Lancaster for the second time in September, after which we were inundated with work. From Sept. - Christmas is our busiest time and we were extremely busy. Paul wasn't very well on and off for a couple of months during this time and he was unable to work on his own, so I took on a lot of the legwork to give him some much needed rest. We were quite worried about him, so moved his January hospital check up forward to December, which we were told to do if he wasn't well. He had his usual blood test beforehand and when we went to see consultant, he said Pauls condition has remained stable since september, so he has no need for concern and could remain stable for some time. We asked him why Paul had been feeling so bad but they couldn't say why, only suggesting we buy a blood pressure monitor and when he has a bad day to take his BP and keep a record of it for his next appointment. We've got one now, but he has been fine. I'm still helping him a lot so I think he is not getting so tired, and has been ok.

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas, as we did - it all seems such a long time ago now, and it takes months of preparation, just for two days, LOL! Happy New Year to each and every person who reads this xx

Well, since Christmas I have done a lot of soul searching, and decided that 2011 is going to by MY YEAR! What does that mean? Let me tell you:---

I have been losing weight steadily thanks to the help and support of Tesco e-diets. When I joined in June I was 10 stone, and when you're only 5ft tall, that is not pretty!! I now weigh 9stone 1 lb. I have a goal weight of 8st 10lbs, so that just leaves 5lbs to go!

I am going to get the house de-cluttered, once and for all. I started about 10 days ago, thanks to a brilliant US website Flylady.net and it is already looking a bit better. It is a long term job, as the website makes you do it very gradually, but that suits me just fine, I know I'm doing it, which is a big thing for me.

I'm going to get myself fit as well as lose all this excess weight.

I'm going to do my utmost not to keep getting stressed out about Paul's health, as that only makes me feel unwell, which is no good to Paul, so we are going to face the challenges it throws at us WHEN it happens and not a day before. We are going to enjoy ourselves every day in the meantime!!!

We've booked a holiday for the summer in Blighty. We are off to Cornwall for a week and will be there for my Birthday. Really looking forward to that, we went there years ago and I've always wanted to go back, so this is the year we do it. Just hope the weather will be ok.

Last week we had an email from Kleeneze to say Congratulations - before I realised it was from them, I thought oh no - more junk mail. Anyway - the upshot is that we are one of only 5 distributorships to have won a 7 day holiday, with hire car, to Cyprus. It says in the email that somebody will be in touch soon with more details - we are sooooo excited!! I'll let you know more when we hear from them.

That's really all the news I have a the moment, but I PROMISE, I will post more news very soon! I've decided to come back once a month, regularly to update this blog!!!

Bye for now,

Sheila x

No comments:

Post a Comment