Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 July 2010



Here are some of the photos I took at the Norfolk Show yesterday. It was a lovely day and the weather behaved itself. There was so much to see and do and we must have walked miles which - in the heat was very tiring. But despite that I thoroughly enjoyed myself. There were a lot of animals - here are just a few, a flower show and lots of craft marquees, which I especially enjoyed.
The owl on the left was huge and as you can see has the most beautiful striking orange eyes. I'm pleased with this photo as she kept moving - but I caught her right in the end.

We got the bus at arount 9.20 am and the return bus at 4.20 pm so it was quite a long day. We watched some horse carriage trials (hope I've got that right), and 2 military bands in the main arena and some gun dogs put through their paces around an assault course, which was a lot of fun.
I will add some more photos over the next couple of days, so keep watching this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment