Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 June 2010


Hi - Firstly let me apologise for my spelling mistakes on my last post. I must have been having a senior moment he he! This time I will promise to use the spell-check.
This photo is of a page I did recently of my Grandmother on my mum's side. She died when my mum was only 8 years old leaving Granddad with 5 daughters. I love this picture of her and I think the paper goes so well with it all. We had a very social weekend this week. On Saturday Paul's sister Yvonne and her hubby Doug came round for a meal, then on Sunday we went to our friends Angie & Roy for tea and had a lovely evening. Silly me - I left my handbag round there and didn't have my mobile on me so we got all the way home to find a message from Angie on the answerphone. Roy very kindly brought it round tonight when he finished work - thanks Roy! Got a very busy few weeks coming up and loads of photo oportunities so look out for the results on her in the weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment