Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 6 July 2010


Hi again, I've not been on since the Norfolk show because I've had such a busy busy week. On Friday I took a friend shopping followed by sorting our deliveries out, then delivering to all our customers. Saturday we went to Skegness - a 6 hour round trip, then on Sunday we went to our friends in Cambridge for a BBQ for Liz's birthday which was on Wednesday. A fun time was had by us all and we were so lucky with the weather. On Monday I had my WI in the morning, came home & did some housework then went to another WI in the evening. Today I picked a couple of friends up to take them to bead group and they gave me some beautiful flowers for my birthday which is tomorrow. They are gorgeous - as you can see from the photo. Thanks girls, I really appreciate it. See you both Friday. Tomorrow, as it's my birthday Paul is taking me out for the day to the coast. Really looking forward to it. I will put some more news and photos on in a couple of days. Just want to get this week out of the way!

See you

Sheila xx

No comments:

Post a Comment