Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 June 2010

Over the last few days I've been listening to a cd in my car to try to motivate me and get my life back on track and be positive. This cd really surprised me what I heard today and I already feel different. I've decided NOT to play any more silly games of Facebook as they keep me up till 2 - 3am because I can't switch off. I have followed my Tesco Diet meal plan to the letter and feel really pleased with myself. Maybe this butterfly is going to emerge - slimmer and more focused.

The above picture is of a page I did a couple of weeks ago. It is of my mum who sadly died in 1980 at the tender age of 51. These photo's were taken on mum & dad's Honeymoon in Clacton, Essex in 1951. I'm creating an album of my life and family. I love this page - it had to be done in pink cos that was mums favourite colour.
I will put some more pictures on in a few days, have a good weekend.
Sheila xx



No comments:

Post a Comment