Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered By Blogger

Thursday 3 June 2010











Sorry I've not posted anything for several days - had a lot going on. Paul (my husband) is on the verge of needing a kidney transplant and it's been a lot to try and get our heads around. It's quite stressful knowing what he's got to go through. The next stage comes next thursday when we're seeing the transplant co-ordinator. I'm hoping once he is on the list, I can be tested to see if I would be a suitable match for him. On a lighter note, here are some more pictures. The one of us together was taken in April on holiday in Turkey. The others are of Honey and Pickles - I actually managed to get some decent pictures of her. Paul says she takes after me inasmuch as I hate having my photo taken. Every time she hears the camera turn on she runs away lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment